Overheard at the NH Conference for Women!

A Message from WIW Founder, Leslie Sturgeon   “I can’t believe how friendly and happy everyone is.” “I feel like I’m in a supportive sisterhood with complete strangers.” “It’s so cool that we can learn while having fun and celebrating.” “I learned from Randy Pierce that despite obstacles, you can conquer anything.” “Where else can you go, be inspired, learn and then dance? Simply amazing energy.” “I am going to stop saying … [Read more...]

Live Free and Thrive at the NH Conference for Women

I Lie To Myself. Do You? I often tell myself that "I'm fine. I got this. No big deal. I am woman, hear me roar." But the reality is sometimes that is just plain BS, and I don't feel like I'm living the life I had envisioned. Can any of you relate? Do you often say, "I'll start tomorrow when I'm done taking care of things for others or when I'm caught up?"  That is why I am bringing Mel Robbins to our NH Conference for Women n November … [Read more...]

Top 100 Websites for Women

Check out this list of the Top 100 Websites for Women compiled  by Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/2010/06/23/100-best-womens-blogs-forbes-woman-time-websites.html … [Read more...]